Advanced registration period has now closed. Please pay registration fee at front desk of hotel.
The 6th International Forum for Surveillance and Control of Mosquitoes and Vector-borne Diseases
in conjunction with the National Conference of Medical and Veterinary Entomology of the Entomological Society of China
and the 4th Meeting of the Asian Society of Vector Ecology and Mosquito Control
Xiamen, Fujian, China
May 27-31, 2019
The Entomological Society of China
State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity
The Academic Association for Medical Entomology of Entomological Society of China
Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology
Asian Society of Vector Ecology and Mosquito Control
The Society for Vector Ecology
Proposed major topics include:
- In review and memorial of the history and exploring the future in the field of Medical and Veterinary Entomology
- Overview of current surveillance and control status/situation for mosquitoes and vector-borne diseases.
- Overview of future direction and challenge for the surveillance and control of mosquito and vector-borne diseases.
- Search for possible collaboration for research and development of surveillance and control of mosquito and vector-borne diseases.
- Promote new techniques/methods for surveillance and control of mosquito and vector-borne diseases.