The 6th International Forum for Surveillance and Control of Mosquitoes and Vector-borne Diseases
in conjunction with the National Conference of Medical and Veterinary Entomology of the Entomological Society of China
and the 4th Meeting of the Asian Society of Vector Ecology and Mosquito Control
Xiamen, Fujian, China
May 27-31, 2019
The Entomological Society of China
General Administration of Customs, P. R. China
State Key Laboratory of Pathogen and Biosecurity
The Academic Association for Medical Entomology of Entomological Society of China
Xiamen Customs District People’s Republic of China
Beijing Institute of Microbiology and Epidemiology
Asian Society of Vector Ecology and Mosquito Control
The Society for Vector Ecology
Proposed major topics include:
- In review and memorial of the history and exploring the future in the field of Medical and Veterinary Entomology
- Overview of current surveillance and control status/situation for mosquitoes and vector-borne diseases.
- Overview of future direction and challenge for the surveillance and control of mosquito and vector-borne diseases.
- Search for possible collaboration for research and development of surveillance and control of mosquito and vector-borne diseases.
- Promote new techniques/methods for surveillance and control of mosquito and vector-borne diseases.
Registration forms must be submitted by e-mail attachment at email@example.com by March 31, 2019. There will be NO REFUNDS given after March 31, 2019. If you have any question, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Call for Papers
You are invited to submit an abstract (< 250 words in English only) of a paper to be presented at the 6th International Forum for Surveillance and Control of Mosquitoes and Vector-Borne Diseases, to be held at the Xiamen, China, from May 27-31, 2019. Please type the following information and abstract. If more than one author is listed, please give an asterisk after the name of the author who is to present the paper. Send this form to Dr. Rui-De (Rudy) Xue by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 904/471-3107; and Dr. Tong-Yan Zhao by e-mail at email@example.com.
Submission of abstract for the 6th International forum for surveillance and control of mosquitoes and vector-borne diseases in conjunction with the national conference of Medical and Veterinary Entomology of the Entomological Society of China and the 4th Meeting of the Asian Society of Vector Ecology and Mosquito Control, Xiamen, Fujian, China, May 27-31, 2019.
MAILING ADDRESS (STREET NUMBER, STREET NAME, CITY, PROVINCE OR STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP CODE):
ABSTRACT (include: Objective, Major Materials & Method, Results, and Conclusion):